What is the warranty on a Regent home?
- Regent provides a one year manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- Years 2-10 is a structural warranty provided by:
- Pacific Warranty in British Columbia
- Progressive Warranty in all other areas except Alberta
- Alberta’s Extended Warranty is provided by the retailer
under the terms of the Alberta New Home Warranty Protection Act.
These warranties cover the major structural components of your home.
- Additionally, the manufacturers of some items in the home provide their own warranty, eg. appliances, hot water heater, furnace, shingles, etc., which may extend beyond the one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Check with your local authorized retailer for details.